Today there are so many Do-It-Yourself (DIY) tools available, that you can build a basic medical website in a matter of hours.
Real game = generating patient leads
The real skill lies in building and promoting a website in such a way that it generates new leads that convert into new business.
Doing so requires a completely different approach and skillset.
Digital marketing – online marketing – internet marketing – same thing – is about getting your business noticed online and by the right audience.
It involves many inter-related tasks:
- Thinking: creating a content strategy
- Writing: Content that engages
- Publishing: Getting published on your own website, or external websites
- Sharing: Broadcasting the content
- Analyzing: Reviewing what works and what doesn’t
- Tracking: the numbers, statistics
Key is: right content, right audience, right time
Latest posts by Sameer Bansal (see all)
- Identifying Content That Drives Results - September 19, 2018
- 10 Essential Tips to Remember About Content Marketing - September 19, 2018
- How every medical practice can succeed at Content Marketing - September 19, 2018